Every day we are alive is a special occasion… so pop that cork and let the good times roll. Otherwise you are just getting old and shitty!
Here’s what you need to get started:
- A substantial DVD collection / Netflix
- Gaming system
- Coffee & creamer
- Orange juice
- Sandwich meat & cheese
- Plenty of snacks
- Assorted take-out menus (Indian, Mexican, Chinese, Pizza, etc.)
- Large bottle of champagne & glasses
- Turn table & records
- Optional: Board games, playing cards, musical instruments, puzzles, local indie newspaper
Follow these simple instructions for the complete Champagne Weekend:
- When your work week is over, head to the store and pick up supplies listed above.
- Head over to your weekend destination. (Could be a friend’s house, or your own house!)
- Turn your cell phone off (you won’t be needing outside contact or a clock).
- Get into pajamas.
- Eat, drink and be merry all weekend.
Suggested activities include staying up until you get punchy, sleeping in so late that your breakfast becomes brunch, (complete with mimosas), playing video games all day and watching movies all night. Showering is optional, but recommended after day two.
Return to work on Monday feeling completely refreshed and geared up for the next big weekend. Repeat.